Old 11-06-2003, 06:08 AM
DaBear

Default Are theseBullfrogs?

Yup, looks like a Bullfrog to me. Almost eating size from the looks of it
too........
Bullfrogs are responsible for over predation in many areas, they are also
responsible for many species disapearing in some lakes and ponds. They have
also been linked to other destroyers of natural habitat such as: global
warming, nuclear proliferation, holes in the ozone layer, depletion of fosil
fuels, and the Bush administration........
Bear

Old 11-06-2003, 06:31 AM
K30a

Bear wrote other destroyers of natural habitat such as: global
warming, nuclear proliferation, holes in the ozone layer, depletion of fosil
fuels, and the Bush administration.....

Did we send a platoon of bullfrogs to Iraq? Maybe they ate Saddam...

k30a
Old 12-06-2003, 10:32 PM
mad

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
mad
--
You can't have everything. Where would you put it?

Old 12-06-2003, 10:32 PM
K30a

Don't forget that rec.ponds released a
german shepherd sized bullfrog about five
years ago, it is still out there...

k30a