GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Looking for filter media (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/31695-looking-filter-media.html)

bobkiely 13-06-2003 01:56 AM

Looking for filter media

I'm going to make a new filter for my pond as I'm having to change/clean the
one I have now more often than I want to. I saw some rolled up filter media
in an on-line Pond Store a couple/three weeks ago but forgot where it was.
Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance for your help!
Bob Kiely

David Modine 13-06-2003 09:56 AM

Looking for filter media

It sound like you are describing "Dls"
Here ia one source:
http://www.aquaticeco.com/aquatic1v1...r=ID1055494270
938015A73&eflag=0&iteminfo4=0&itmid=4865&passitemi d=4865
David

Tom La Bron 14-06-2003 04:20 AM

Looking for filter media

Bob,

Don't know if this is what you are looking for, but if it is it is at the
lowest cost that I have ever seen and 12"X15feet is on sale for $9.99. I
have already ordered from him and it is quick and inexpensive. His url is
http://www.pondfiltermedia.com/dealoftheweek.html

HTH

Tom L.L.