Old 13-06-2003, 01:56 AM
bobkiely

Default Looking for filter media

I'm going to make a new filter for my pond as I'm having to change/clean the
one I have now more often than I want to. I saw some rolled up filter media
in an on-line Pond Store a couple/three weeks ago but forgot where it was.
Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance for your help!
Bob Kiely

Old 13-06-2003, 09:56 AM
David Modine

It sound like you are describing "Dls"
Here ia one source:
http://www.aquaticeco.com/aquatic1v1...r=ID1055494270
938015A73&eflag=0&iteminfo4=0&itmid=4865&passitemi d=4865
David

Old 14-06-2003, 04:20 AM
Tom La Bron

Bob,

Don't know if this is what you are looking for, but if it is it is at the
lowest cost that I have ever seen and 12"X15feet is on sale for $9.99. I
have already ordered from him and it is quick and inexpensive. His url is
http://www.pondfiltermedia.com/dealoftheweek.html

HTH

Tom L.L.
"bobkiely" wrote in message
I'm going to make a new filter for my pond as I'm having to change/clean

the
one I have now more often than I want to. I saw some rolled up filter

media
in an on-line Pond Store a couple/three weeks ago but forgot where it was.
Anyone know what I'm talking about? Thanks in advance for your help!
Bob Kiely

Looking for a place to buy scrubber pads for use as filter media - cheap. Madison Lapierre Ponds 5 12-04-2004 04:32 AM
Power filter media cleaning question RifRaf Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 20-04-2003 06:14 AM
Pond Filter Media Bob Ponds 1 28-03-2003 07:56 PM
bio filter media lee Ponds 2 03-03-2003 09:07 PM
carbon filter media + planted tanks Phil Williamson Freshwater Aquaria Plants 14 01-03-2003 03:06 AM