GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Link to project (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/31932-link-project.html)

Pickmaster 14-06-2003 05:08 PM

Link to project

Sorry, forgot to include the link to the pix
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commun...geid=86429&ck=

Denise 14-06-2003 08:44 PM

Link to project

WOW! What a beautiful setting!! That is one of the most natural looking
man-made ponds I have ever seen. GREAT job :-)

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Pinkpggy 14-06-2003 08:44 PM

Link to project

What great pictures!!!!
Jan

Pickmaster 14-06-2003 09:20 PM

Link to project

Denise, what you folks have done to your home and gardens is fantastic!
Those before and after pics are truly dramatic--I take your words about my
pond to heart--now if I could just catch that wascally snapping turtle!