Old 14-06-2003, 05:08 PM
Pickmaster

Default Link to project

Sorry, forgot to include the link to the pix
http://home.bellsouth.net/p/s/commun...geid=86429&ck=

Old 14-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Denise

WOW! What a beautiful setting!! That is one of the most natural looking
man-made ponds I have ever seen. GREAT job :-)

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc

Old 14-06-2003, 08:44 PM
Pinkpggy

What great pictures!!!!
Jan
Old 14-06-2003, 09:20 PM
Pickmaster

Denise, what you folks have done to your home and gardens is fantastic!
Those before and after pics are truly dramatic--I take your words about my
pond to heart--now if I could just catch that wascally snapping turtle!