GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fish got your tongue? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/32880-fish-got-your-tongue.html)

jammer 19-06-2003 12:08 AM

Fish got your tongue?

Kitty went out for a drink, fish have been grabbing onto my fingers
lately. Apparently one grabbed kitty's tongue and she jumped straight
up about 2 1/2 feet and landed with the oddest look on her face. Then
she peeeeeked into the water and ran off. Cracked me up!

joe 19-06-2003 12:44 AM

Fish got your tongue?

jammer wrote:

Kitty went out for a drink, fish have been grabbing onto my fingers
lately. Apparently one grabbed kitty's tongue and she jumped straight
up about 2 1/2 feet and landed with the oddest look on her face. Then
she peeeeeked into the water and ran off. Cracked me up!

That is hilarious. Wish I could have seen it.

Joe

John Rutz 19-06-2003 01:08 AM

Fish got your tongue?

--

oh I wish I could have seen that LOL

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Doug Ulberg 19-06-2003 02:44 AM

Fish got your tongue?

My fish have been swarming just belowmy dog as he drinks from the pond. I'm
convinced that the dog is licking the fish!!! Doug
--
http://dulberg.smugmug.com/

zookeeper 19-06-2003 03:32 AM

Fish got your tongue?

jammer wrote:
Kitty went out for a drink, fish have been grabbing onto my fingers
lately. Apparently one grabbed kitty's tongue and she jumped straight
up about 2 1/2 feet and landed with the oddest look on her face. Then
she peeeeeked into the water and ran off. Cracked me up!

Too cute!! Now's that one to catch on video.
--
zookeeper

jammer 19-06-2003 06:08 AM

Fish got your tongue?

On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 01:45:42 GMT, "Doug Ulberg"
wrote:

My fish have been swarming just belowmy dog as he drinks from the pond. I'm
convinced that the dog is licking the fish!!! Doug

LOL....well, he may like the taste and they like the feel......?

Dave Bell 19-06-2003 06:40 AM

Fish got your tongue?

On Wed, 18 Jun 2003, jammer wrote:

Kitty went out for a drink, fish have been grabbing onto my fingers
lately. Apparently one grabbed kitty's tongue and she jumped straight
up about 2 1/2 feet and landed with the oddest look on her face. Then
she peeeeeked into the water and ran off. Cracked me up!

Oh, how I wish I could have seen that! But, did you know this seems to be
a continuation of a previous thread: "Cat: fish food for koi!"

Dave

Just Me \Koi\ 19-06-2003 02:44 PM

Fish got your tongue?

Good follow up! RFLMAO