GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   KAAA-RAZY crayfish (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/33231-kaaa-razy-crayfish.html)

Sam Hopkins 20-06-2003 08:20 PM

KAAA-RAZY crayfish

Check out this picture of the crayfish I stuck in my pond. I put in 100 of
them.

http://www.tiversa.com/pond/p2.jpg

Lori 20-06-2003 08:32 PM

KAAA-RAZY crayfish

Check out this picture of the crayfish I stuck in my pond. I put in 100 of
them.

They all that size? Some goooood eating there!

daytripper 20-06-2003 11:56 PM

KAAA-RAZY crayfish

On Fri, 20 Jun 2003 15:09:37 -0400, "Sam Hopkins"
wrote:

Check out this picture of the crayfish I stuck in my pond. I put in 100 of
them.

http://www.tiversa.com/pond/p2.jpg

Yikes! Assuming that ain't a Stupid Camera Trick, I had no idea crayfish got
that large!

Priscilla McCullough 20-06-2003 11:56 PM

KAAA-RAZY crayfish

What are you go do with them?
Ewww they look monsterous!
Priss

John Rutz 21-06-2003 12:32 AM

KAAA-RAZY crayfish

wrote:

Check out this picture of the crayfish I stuck in my pond. I put in 100 of
them.

http://www.tiversa.com/pond/p2.jpg

-- Crawdad heck thats a lobster !!! ;-)

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

jammer 21-06-2003 02:32 AM

KAAA-RAZY crayfish

++That's a lobster, dude! Or at least i would be eating it like one. I
had no idea they got that big!!!!!

zookeeper 21-06-2003 07:44 AM

KAAA-RAZY crayfish

wrote:
Check out this picture of the crayfish I stuck in my pond. I put in
100 of them.

-- Crawdad heck thats a lobster !!! ;-)

Yep, that be a lobster, and it and some of its pond mates are just
begging to be boiled with some Old Bay Seasoning from back East!! Just
let us know when dinner will be served -- we'll be there, with bibs on!
--
zookeeper

JohnDKestell 26-06-2003 02:32 PM

KAAA-RAZY crayfish

that thing is ENORMOUS!

what region are you in, and where did that little (ok HUGE) badboy come from?

i'm with the idea of a little bit of crawdaddy boiling!

Susan Solomon 06-07-2003 02:32 AM

KAAA-RAZY crayfish

You know, if you put 100 of those guys in your pond, and they're all
hungry... and there isn't much for them to eat ... after a few months you
might end up with only about 5 or 10 of the biggest, fastest, strongest,
meanest crawdaddies you've ever seen! (and I sure wouldn't walk around in
that pond in anything less than heavy rubber hip waders!)

BTW, crawdads love fish of all sorts. My son-in-law took his family on a
country outing and brought back some little crawdads; he put them in our
unfiltered backup pond, where we put the extra goldfish babies and extra
waterlilies ... without asking us. Within a couple of months, there were no
more fish to be seen, and we figured out the problem when the crawfish began
eating the plants. Son-in-law finally fessed up, but by then all fish were
gone, and so were most of the lilies.

Sue

.. .