Old 25-06-2003, 06:32 PM
John Rutz

Default internet is nutz

the internet has gone nutz again I m getting new posts that I already
read the answers to again some as much as three days old sheesh
--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 25-06-2003, 07:20 PM
zookeeper

John Rutz wrote:
the internet has gone nutz again I m getting new posts that I already
read the answers to again some as much as three days old sheesh

Yep, same here. Makes me question my declining sanity even more. ;-)
--
Kathy B

Old 25-06-2003, 10:08 PM
jammer

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 11:32:26 -0600, John Rutz
wrote:

the internet has gone nutz again I m getting new posts that I already
read the answers to again some as much as three days old sheesh

Me too
Old 02-07-2003, 04:44 AM
mad

i thought i was the only one. i got messages back from the 24th of june. oh
well...
mad
--
Diaper backwards spells repaid. Think about it.
Marshall McLuhan