Old 25-06-2003, 09:20 PM
trader dube

Default lava rocks

The Jersey Shore is devoid of small lava rocks, which we use around our
pumps and make for some clean water.
Anyone in this virtual pond have a supply of lava rocks?

Old 25-06-2003, 09:32 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

trader dube wrote:
The Jersey Shore is devoid of small lava rocks, which we use around our
pumps and make for some clean water.
Anyone in this virtual pond have a supply of lava rocks?

Many shops that sell grills also carry the lava rocks.
Wal-mart, Home Depot, and Lowe's carry them in this
area.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 25-06-2003, 11:56 PM
Hank Pagel

Home Depot in Neptune and Lakewood both sell them in 7lb. bags buy the
grill accessories. I would imagine Lowes and the other Home Depots
have it also.

Lava rocks DavidPT40 Gardening 4 17-02-2004 11:12 PM
using red lava rocks for phals Anne Orchids 5 11-12-2003 09:32 PM
decorative lava rocks for free Steve Ravet Texas 0 15-11-2003 04:42 PM
still have the lava rocks Steve Ravet Texas 0 28-09-2003 05:42 PM
lava rocks free to good home Steve Ravet Texas 2 30-08-2003 03:03 AM