GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   [Ping] Muffin - My Lilies are here (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/34234-%5Bping%5D-muffin-my-lilies-here.html)

joe 26-06-2003 01:32 AM

[Ping] Muffin - My Lilies are here

My lilies arrived and are safely ensconced in the pond. They seem to have
come quite safely. It would have been great if you could have cleaned them
up a bit more before sending them though.

Just kidding, just kidding - put down that knife. Actually, I feel like I
got a hell of a deal. Thank you so much. I don't remember seeing how many
people you mailed them to but it must have been quite a job.

Thanks again

Joe

LRobi31070 26-06-2003 02:21 AM

[Ping] Muffin - My Lilies are here

They are great, and big!!!!!!! I got mine today too. The shipping must have
been fierce for so many!!!!!

*muffin* 30-06-2003 05:56 AM

[Ping] Muffin - My Lilies are here

now WHERE is that knife????

: )

I really should have taken a pic of the PILE of black muck,, me covered in
it etc etc.
& SHOULD have taken pic of the BEFORE cleaning......... it is not fun
cleaning these suckers!!

muffin sent 15 boxes........... that was not easy,,(of course the mail
people look at you like,, oh welll,,, they don't open doors or
thin'!! ), I don't know how ebay sellers do that all the time!