Old 26-06-2003, 01:32 AM
joe

Default [Ping] Muffin - My Lilies are here

My lilies arrived and are safely ensconced in the pond. They seem to have
come quite safely. It would have been great if you could have cleaned them
up a bit more before sending them though.

Just kidding, just kidding - put down that knife. Actually, I feel like I
got a hell of a deal. Thank you so much. I don't remember seeing how many
people you mailed them to but it must have been quite a job.

Thanks again

Joe

Old 26-06-2003, 02:21 AM
LRobi31070

They are great, and big!!!!!!! I got mine today too. The shipping must have
been fierce for so many!!!!!
Old 30-06-2003, 05:56 AM
*muffin*

now WHERE is that knife????

: )

I really should have taken a pic of the PILE of black muck,, me covered in
it etc etc.
& SHOULD have taken pic of the BEFORE cleaning......... it is not fun
cleaning these suckers!!

muffin sent 15 boxes........... that was not easy,,(of course the mail
people look at you like,, oh welll,,, they don't open doors or
thin'!! ), I don't know how ebay sellers do that all the time!

Muffin's Lillies bobkiely Ponds 20 14-07-2003 04:33 AM
One more for the muffin chorus Phyllis and Jim Hurley Ponds 1 30-06-2003 05:56 AM
muffin's lily Lori Ponds 3 29-06-2003 07:08 PM
Muffin - plant arrived! Lori Ponds 1 26-06-2003 12:44 PM
Muffin needs mittens! tinydancer Roses 0 20-04-2003 07:20 PM