Old 04-07-2003, 02:44 AM
Glen Scott

Default Buying Koi

Where is the best place to buy Koi on-line?
Thanks for your opinion......
Old 04-07-2003, 03:44 PM
John Rutz

--

try www.kencofish.com

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 05-07-2003, 01:44 AM
RichToyBox

Look at koiauction.com.
--
RichToyBox

Old 05-07-2003, 03:32 AM
Michael Grossman

I see John recommended kencofish.com for buying koi. Kencofish is in Rhode
Island which is within driving distance from me. I made an appointment and
drove there about 5 or 6 years ago to pick out my Koi. They are still doing
great today and have produced lots of offspring. I would highly recommend
Kenco.

Mike