Old 16-07-2003, 06:21 AM

Default How to

My fish are five years old, in a mice 500 Gal pond.
How do I get to mate? I looked to night with a flash light,
No little ones. Warm well fed ect.

Old 16-07-2003, 07:29 AM
jammer

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 23:49:37 -0400, Rich wrote:

My fish are five years old, in a mice 500 Gal pond.
How do I get to mate? I looked to night with a flash light,
No little ones. Warm well fed ect.

A little wine, a nice dinner, and candles floating on the lily pads?

I'm sorry, i had to

Old 16-07-2003, 07:36 AM
Wilson

Rich wrote in message ...
My fish are five years old, in a mice 500 Gal pond.
How do I get to mate? I looked to night with a flash light,
No little ones. Warm well fed ect.

Imagine how your sex life would be if someone were checking up on you with a
flashlight every night! Turn the flashlight off

~Wilson~

Old 17-07-2003, 12:57 AM
J.D. Stone

Rich wrote in message ...
My fish are five years old, in a mice 500 Gal pond.
How do I get to mate? I looked to night with a flash light,
No little ones. Warm well fed ect.

Are you sure you have both sexes. Years ago I had six goldfish, no more no
less for several years. When I moved and built a new pond, I moved them. One
day I dropped in a calico feeder I had in a house tank (too pretty for the
Oscar - I don't do that anymore either before y'all jump on me!) Must have
been the missing ingredient because I had fish out the wazoo after that.

Old 19-07-2003, 04:23 PM
BenignVanilla

"Wilson" wrote in message

Rich wrote in message ...
My fish are five years old, in a mice 500 Gal pond.
How do I get to mate? I looked to night with a flash light,
No little ones. Warm well fed ect.

Imagine how your sex life would be if someone were checking up on you with

flashlight every night! Turn the flashlight off

Speak for yourself...

BV.