Old 17-07-2003, 06:08 AM
Gabrielle

Default Mourning

Mergenthaler, my ten-year-old red-eared slider, went exploring to find a
good place to lay her eggs and had a fatal accident. She managed to
climb up a wall and fell. I am bereft.

Gabrielle

Old 17-07-2003, 06:08 AM
Nedra

10 Years .... You have my heartfelt condolances. I am
awfully sorry for your loss.

Nedra

Old 17-07-2003, 06:08 AM
K30a

That's too bad, Gabrielle.

Mergenthaler, my ten-year-old red-eared slider, went exploring to find a

good place to lay her eggs and had a fatal accident. She managed to
climb up a wall and fell. I am bereft.

k30a
Old 17-07-2003, 06:08 AM
jammer

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:37:16 -0700, Gabrielle wrote:

Mergenthaler, my ten-year-old red-eared slider, went exploring to find a
good place to lay her eggs and had a fatal accident. She managed to
climb up a wall and fell. I am bereft.

Gabrielle

That's aweful. I am so sorry for your loss.

Old 22-07-2003, 05:05 AM
Gabrielle

I appreciate the sympathy.
Gabrielle

That's too bad, Gabrielle.

Old 22-07-2003, 05:05 AM
Gabrielle

Mergenthaler, my ten-year-old red-eared slider, went exploring to find a
good place to lay her eggs and had a fatal accident. She managed to
climb up a wall and fell. I am bereft.

Gabrielle

That's aweful. I am so sorry for your loss.

Thanks. She left a big empty spot in the pond and in my heart.

Gabrielle

Old 22-07-2003, 05:05 AM
Gabrielle

Thank you.
Gabrielle

*muffin* wrote:

*pat pat*

(((((huggs))))

In mourning Yorkshire Pudding Ponds 4 04-10-2003 10:32 AM
Mourning Gabrielle Ponds 4 17-07-2003 06:01 AM
In Mourning for my Peas Anna Merchant Gardening 2 30-03-2003 02:32 AM
In Mourning for my Peas Anna Merchant Edible Gardening 1 29-03-2003 02:44 PM