Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-03-2003, 10:03 PM
Bill Marcy

Default New HollyWood Blacklist

We don't need the Government of these Great states to blacklist these
evil people, we can do it ourselves, when enough of us stop consuming
their trash, they will fade away and get real jobs (or, more likely,
go on public assistance, you don't see many republicans on this list
do you?)

Feel free to add to this blacklist the names of people who harm the
United States, and our children by producing or acting in the
"entertainment" products they foist on us.

In the end, after a quick purge, we will all be better.

Spread the list, the farther the better.

Best regards and God bless the United States of America!

Bill Marcy

George Clooney
Mike Farrell
Robert Greenwald