Old 18-07-2003, 08:29 PM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default JerrisPond

This is stalling up when trying to open, is it me, or is something else
going on? 07/18 @ noon. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 18-07-2003, 08:40 PM
joe

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

This is stalling up when trying to open, is it me, or is something else
going on? 07/18 @ noon. ~ jan

Stalls on me too.

Joe

Old 18-07-2003, 08:41 PM
zookeeper

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

This is stalling up when trying to open, is it me, or is something else
going on? 07/18 @ noon. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

www.fringeweb.com isn't loading for me either -- your users.owt.com site
is fine.
--
Kathy B

Old 18-07-2003, 10:12 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:

This is stalling up when trying to open, is it me, or is something else
going on? 07/18 @ noon. ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Did the same for me.

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 20-07-2003, 12:30 AM
Jerrispond

This is stalling up when trying to open, is it me, or is something else
going on? 07/18 @ noon.

strange I just clickeded the link from your post and it loaded in less than 15
seconds ( I have dial up ) Jerri

Old 20-07-2003, 04:22 AM

Jerri, it loaded for me in approx 5 seconds. I love your pictures,
beautiful pond and landscaping. I have a question regarding your lotus.
Do you deadhead the flower when it finished blooming ? I got my very
first lotus bloom 2 days ago, a giant sunburst. Another flower stalk is
half way up.
Thanks in advance,
Lucy

Old 20-07-2003, 01:22 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Jerrispond wrote:
This is stalling up when trying to open, is it me, or is something else
going on? 07/18 @ noon.

strange I just clickeded the link from your post and it loaded in less than 15
seconds ( I have dial up ) Jerri

When I clicked on it the other day nothing happened. Today
it was up immediately. I also have DSL so that didn't have
anything to do with the stalling.

Old 20-07-2003, 10:36 PM
Jerrispond

Do you deadhead the flower when it finished blooming ? I got my very
first lotus bloom 2 days ago, a giant sunburst. Another flower stalk is
half way up.

Years ago I was told that deadheading would give you more flowers. I did it
for sevral yearrs and didn't notice a ny second blooms. I also missed the
pods....I like those very much, and they need time to develop Jerri

Old 21-07-2003, 01:37 AM

Thanks Jerri.

Lucy