Old 18-07-2003, 09:09 PM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Default Who has good prices on plant containers?

I've been looking for a half hour now and can't find a 'good deal' on those
black containers for plants, the kind without holes. Does anyone know of a
good place? My usual place to buy online now has a $10 minimum s/h
charge...

--
Wendy* in N. California,
"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising every time we

Old 19-07-2003, 03:22 AM
RichToyBox

Wendy,

Look at http://64.224.96.217/ShopSite/plantsupplies.html. I have bought
from them several times.
--
RichToyBox

Old 19-07-2003, 09:54 PM
Anne Lurie

I don't know about plant containers, but Froogle (Google's buying website)
http://froogle.google.com/ is a good place to search if you have a
particular item or brand in mind. (You can sort the results by price,
specify price ranges, etc.)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC