Old 21-07-2003, 02:50 AM
boris

Default THE GREAT DIVING BEETLE/EELS

hello everyones,
i have post this in some aquaria with no much success and really hope more
luck here.
i am studying biology and my passion mostly reside in fresh water.
at the momment i am desperate to get some great diving beetles, living in
london #UK, make it very hard for me to get access to any, my second project
concern eels, in general, english eels, which i am told are easy to catch
apparently, by leaving some bag with some meat etc..overnight and usually
the next day, those are usaully found in it, again, in london, this is
impossible for me to do so, also not being english make it very hard for me
to knows where i could find a pond, outside london, where i would be able to
find one of those creatures.
i used to catch the diving beetle in france,with a good large net and
patience, when they come up at the surface to breathe is usually all it
takes this little fellows are quick, but they are no impossible to catch.
therefore the reason to carry, theses day my search on them, as i would like
to be able to breed them also.
unfortunaly as many ponds creatures, they have become hard to get or find.
i would be ever so grateful if somone knew wher i can get alive any of those
(diving beetle/eels), and would be even prepared to pay a reasonnable price
for it.
sorry for the long email, and thank for reading.
Herve
i can be reach at ;

thank again.

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).

Great Diving Beetles Pip Ponds 5 23-07-2003 01:32 AM
THE GREAT DIVING BEETLE/EELS boris Ponds 5 21-07-2003 09:34 PM
Feeding vinegar eels Sam Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 04-05-2003 08:32 PM
Diving Beetle.. Jan Ponds 3 27-04-2003 07:56 PM
Feeding vinegar eels Sam Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 14-04-2003 10:08 PM