Old 23-07-2003, 03:32 AM
skooch

Default To: Mom From: The Kids

Hi Bonnie

The Kids (Moses, Jewel, Shadow, and Houdini) wanted me to say hi for
them And give you a few messages:

Moses -I'm leading my sibs through the Desolate Pond (Quarantine pool)
Jewel - I'm as beautiful as ever
Shadow - I love playing follow the leader
Houdini - I bet you can't guess why he named me Houdini.
I've tried to come back home 3 times, 2 the very first day.
But I really can't complain, he treats us well.

Although we did turn his pool pea green in only 5 days. HOME SWEET HOME!

Miss ya Mom
The Kids and Mike too.

Old 23-07-2003, 01:02 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

skooch wrote:
Hi Bonnie

The Kids (Moses, Jewel, Shadow, and Houdini) wanted me to say hi for
them And give you a few messages:

Moses -I'm leading my sibs through the Desolate Pond (Quarantine pool)
Jewel - I'm as beautiful as ever
Shadow - I love playing follow the leader
Houdini - I bet you can't guess why he named me Houdini.
I've tried to come back home 3 times, 2 the very first day.
But I really can't complain, he treats us well.

Although we did turn his pool pea green in only 5 days. HOME SWEET HOME!

Miss ya Mom
The Kids and Mike too.

Hi Mike (new Dad),
Glad to hear all is well. I was wondering if any would try
to return home ;-) Now that they have names I'm sure they're
all happy and are making your pond their home.
Bonnie

--
Bonnie
NJ

Planting for my mom Arpit Australia 0 20-10-2003 01:12 PM
What's eating Mom's tomatoes?? FERRANTE Gardening 9 09-08-2003 11:32 AM
question about mom's Java Fern turning black SlimFlem Freshwater Aquaria Plants 5 18-07-2003 10:13 AM
question about mom's Java Fern turning black SlimFlem Freshwater Aquaria Plants 10 19-05-2003 03:32 PM
question about mom's Java Fern turning black SlimFlem Freshwater Aquaria Plants 4 19-05-2003 03:44 AM