Old 29-07-2003, 02:03 AM
keith nuttle

Default sluice

We have a three level pond that is built into the deck. Each level
flows from the upper pool to the lower pool through a sluice constructed
of 2X6's and 2X4's. This effective creates a channel about 5.5 inches
wide 5.5 inches deep and about 14 inches long.

Each sluice is lined with something that looks like copper, but since
the pond had fish in it a one time I doubt it.

This lining needs replaced as it is broken loose.

Can some recommend a way to replace the lining of the sluices?