GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Rushes (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/38666-pond-rushes.html)

Tim Berkeley 29-07-2003 04:02 AM

Pond Rushes

Can anyone tell me what happened to Pond Rushes website??
It was the best around to start up a new pond.
Or is there a new site out there that will calulate the size of liner,
pump & so on.
the older pond people would this website.
Pond Rushes came from Texas.
Thanks For Time
Tim

Theron 29-07-2003 04:03 AM

Pond Rushes

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:31:09 -0400, Tim Berkeley
wrote:

Can anyone tell me what happened to Pond Rushes website??
It was the best around to start up a new pond.
Or is there a new site out there that will calulate the size of liner,
pump & so on.
the older pond people would this website.
Pond Rushes came from Texas.
Thanks For Time
Tim

This URL works

http://www.pondrushes.net/

Theron

johnrutz 29-07-2003 06:42 AM

Pond Rushes

Tim Berkeley wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened to Pond Rushes website??
It was the best around to start up a new pond.
Or is there a new site out there that will calulate the size of liner,
pump & so on.
the older pond people would this website.
Pond Rushes came from Texas.
Thanks For Time
Tim

his new addy