Old 29-07-2003, 04:02 AM
Tim Berkeley

Default Pond Rushes

Can anyone tell me what happened to Pond Rushes website??
It was the best around to start up a new pond.
Or is there a new site out there that will calulate the size of liner,
pump & so on.
the older pond people would this website.
Pond Rushes came from Texas.
Thanks For Time
Tim

Old 29-07-2003, 04:03 AM
Theron

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:31:09 -0400, Tim Berkeley
wrote:

Can anyone tell me what happened to Pond Rushes website??
It was the best around to start up a new pond.
Or is there a new site out there that will calulate the size of liner,
pump & so on.
the older pond people would this website.
Pond Rushes came from Texas.
Thanks For Time
Tim

This URL works

http://www.pondrushes.net/

Theron
Old 29-07-2003, 06:42 AM
johnrutz

Tim Berkeley wrote:
Can anyone tell me what happened to Pond Rushes website??
It was the best around to start up a new pond.
Or is there a new site out there that will calulate the size of liner,
pump & so on.
the older pond people would this website.
Pond Rushes came from Texas.
Thanks For Time
Tim

his new addy

-- http://www.pondrushes.net

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

never miss a good oportunity to shut up

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Rushes, like off Groundforce? PFG United Kingdom 6 14-06-2004 11:08 AM
chuck Rushes site John Rutz Ponds 2 27-06-2003 02:44 AM
Leaves/Debris in Pond- Clean out in Koi Pond? MC Ponds 2 28-05-2003 03:08 PM
Shareholders Pond is an EPDM Pond BenignVanilla Ponds 5 28-04-2003 02:08 PM
New website address for Pond Rushes Chuck Rush Ponds 1 12-03-2003 05:10 AM