GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   peeing statues (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/39254-peeing-statues.html)

Mike Teixeira 04-08-2003 07:36 AM

peeing statues

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can order a boy peeing statue?

Thanks,
Mike

Bob Adkins 04-08-2003 02:33 PM

peeing statues

Does anyone know where I can order a boy peeing statue?

I could loan you my neighbor's grand son...

Bob

DonKcR 04-08-2003 04:32 PM

peeing statues

I was having a so, so morning till I read this reply. I'm still laughing. Kc

John Hines 05-08-2003 04:20 AM

peeing statues

Mike Teixeira wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can order a boy peeing statue?

Google up the previous thread on this, from earlier this spring, there
are many.

Les 05-08-2003 04:21 AM

peeing statues

"Bob Adkins" wrote in message

Does anyone know where I can order a boy peeing statue?

I could loan you my neighbor's grand son...

Bob

Talkng about grandsons, mine takes great delight in showing off to his
friends by making my peeing boy 'squirt' all over them. I have fitted a cock
( no pun intended) so that the stream can be adjusted and manipulated.
Every little boys delight ! (We are all little boys at heart ! )
Les

Snooze 05-08-2003 04:21 AM

peeing statues

"Mike Teixeira" wrote in message
.ORST.EDU...
Hello,
Does anyone know where I can order a boy peeing statue?

They go great with the pink plastic flamingos from the 80s, don't they?

Sameer

Lee Brouillet 05-08-2003 03:12 PM

peeing statues

HEY! I resemble that remark! I have a life size paper-mache flamingo under
the palm tree in my living room. (My hubby has a flamingo fetish -
something about it being the logo for the FL Lottery ????)

Lee

Lee

ink.net...