Old 04-08-2003, 07:36 AM
Mike Teixeira

Default peeing statues

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can order a boy peeing statue?

Thanks,
Mike

Old 04-08-2003, 02:33 PM
Bob Adkins

Does anyone know where I can order a boy peeing statue?

I could loan you my neighbor's grand son...

Bob
Old 04-08-2003, 04:32 PM
DonKcR

I was having a so, so morning till I read this reply. I'm still laughing. Kc

Old 05-08-2003, 04:20 AM
John Hines

Mike Teixeira wrote:

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can order a boy peeing statue?

Google up the previous thread on this, from earlier this spring, there
are many.

Old 05-08-2003, 04:21 AM
Les

"Bob Adkins" wrote in message

Does anyone know where I can order a boy peeing statue?

I could loan you my neighbor's grand son...

Bob

Talkng about grandsons, mine takes great delight in showing off to his
friends by making my peeing boy 'squirt' all over them. I have fitted a cock
( no pun intended) so that the stream can be adjusted and manipulated.
Every little boys delight ! (We are all little boys at heart ! )
Les

Old 05-08-2003, 04:21 AM
Snooze

"Mike Teixeira" wrote in message
.ORST.EDU...
Hello,
Does anyone know where I can order a boy peeing statue?

They go great with the pink plastic flamingos from the 80s, don't they?

Sameer

Old 05-08-2003, 03:12 PM
Lee Brouillet

HEY! I resemble that remark! I have a life size paper-mache flamingo under
the palm tree in my living room. (My hubby has a flamingo fetish -
something about it being the logo for the FL Lottery ????)

Lee

Lee

"Snooze" wrote in message
ink.net...
"Mike Teixeira" wrote in message
.ORST.EDU...
Hello,
Does anyone know where I can order a boy peeing statue?

They go great with the pink plastic flamingos from the 80s, don't they?

Sameer

Cats peeing - help please xilonian United Kingdom 0 20-05-2007 07:42 PM
Peeing Boy Statue Shelly Ponds 0 11-06-2003 01:32 PM
where can i find some peeing boy statues? Jimmy Ponds 46 02-06-2003 04:20 PM
Peeing on Neighbors Yard BiG_Orange Gardening 47 02-06-2003 03:44 PM