GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hey k30a ? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/39896-hey-k30a.html)

Bob H 09-08-2003 02:36 PM

Hey k30a ?

I see in Theo's post you are in eastern Wa....where ya at? I am in Spokane
Valley.

K30a 09-08-2003 02:36 PM

Hey k30a ?

Bob wrote I see in Theo's post you are in eastern Wa....where ya at?

We are in the Tri-Cities. Richland to be precise. DH works out in the Hanford
area. Been here for 22 years (!!!)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html

Bob H 09-08-2003 02:37 PM

Hey k30a ?

Hmmm....so your in the REALLY hot part of the state :-) did you get the
thunderstorms the last couple of mornings?

K30a 09-08-2003 02:37 PM

Hey k30a ?

We got one at 2 a.m. last night. Really loud and kind of scary. We don't get
too many here. Second one rolled in at 3:30 a.m. I watched it after it left,
via the computer, and it must of visited you eventually.

Lydia 14-08-2003 10:13 PM

Hey k30a ?

I met a guy in college who, last I heard, works at Hanford and his dad is a
physician's assistant at Hanford. The family lives in Grandview. :)

K30a 14-08-2003 10:43 PM

Hey k30a ?

Small world ;-)

http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html