Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
Bob H

Default Hey k30a ?

I see in Theo's post you are in eastern Wa....where ya at? I am in Spokane
Valley.

Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
K30a

Bob wrote I see in Theo's post you are in eastern Wa....where ya at?

We are in the Tri-Cities. Richland to be precise. DH works out in the Hanford
area. Been here for 22 years (!!!)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html
Old 09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Bob H

Hmmm....so your in the REALLY hot part of the state :-) did you get the
thunderstorms the last couple of mornings?

Old 09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
K30a

We got one at 2 a.m. last night. Really loud and kind of scary. We don't get
too many here. Second one rolled in at 3:30 a.m. I watched it after it left,
via the computer, and it must of visited you eventually.

Old 14-08-2003, 10:13 PM
Lydia

I met a guy in college who, last I heard, works at Hanford and his dad is a
physician's assistant at Hanford. The family lives in Grandview.

Old 14-08-2003, 10:43 PM
K30a

Lydia wrote The family lives in Grandview.

Small world ;-)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

OT diets - OT K30a - (welcome back K30a!) D Kat Ponds 0 04-09-2003 09:54 PM
K30a - question AngrieWoman Ponds 3 18-08-2003 05:03 AM
K30a: illegal parrots feather Phyllis and Jim Hurley Ponds 4 12-07-2003 09:32 PM
k30a... are you a biologist? a teacher? Don Ponds 9 27-06-2003 03:08 PM
Thanks K30A Sue Alexandre Ponds 1 18-05-2003 05:56 AM