Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Pond, National Zoo in DC

We took the kids to the National Zoo this past weekend, and near the Ape
house under the Orang Utan (which is two words, I never knew that) towers,
there is a great little pond. I say little, but it was easily 20 feet
across. I too some pictures, and thought I'd share them with the group.

http://www.darofamily.com/jeff/easyurl/zoo.htm

BV.

Old 09-08-2003, 02:36 PM
DonKcR

B.V., That was a really neat pond! Thanks for the pictures. The first one
with the reflection in the pond, wow I bet that draws in the wild life.
Thanks again for sharing.Kc

Old 09-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Matt Helliwell

BenignVanilla wrote:

We took the kids to the National Zoo this past weekend, and near the Ape
house under the Orang Utan (which is two words, I never knew that) towers,
there is a great little pond. I say little, but it was easily 20 feet
across. I too some pictures, and thought I'd share them with the group.

http://www.darofamily.com/jeff/easyurl/zoo.htm

At last I know what the Lotus plant things you lot keep going on about are!

--
Matt Helliwell
www.helliwell.me.uk

For Padraig: different kinds of gardens & folliage - Commemorative 2 Cent Stamps, National Parks Centennial, Cape Hatteras National Seashore.jpg 232672 bytes HEMI-Powered @ [email protected] Garden Photos 0 11-05-2007 04:10 PM
Ex-zoo director dies after suffering 1,000 insect stings [email protected] Gardening 2 23-09-2004 04:52 PM
Needles up the wha-zoo!! AnonnyMoose Gardening 9 21-10-2003 09:32 PM
Daisy Zoo paghat Gardening 3 10-07-2003 12:38 AM
Protection against the ZOO. Alen Kalati Edible Gardening 3 02-04-2003 12:20 AM