Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2003, 02:38 PM
Thenewguy

Default Problems with my pond?

hey everyone...ive been having some problems with my pond which is about 3
months old now. I can only view through the water to about 6 inches or so.
from there on its murky green. Theres small pieces of what appear to be
algea floating throughout most of the pond. I have some shade coverage, not
sure if its enough though. View my site for details. I heard that a UV
clarifier can help me...but i would like to know of other ways to clean up
my pond. I have a 13x13 and about 2 feet deep pond.. a nice water fall
which has a filter right before it. There are 4 large goldfish, 1 koi, 2
bass and 2 sunnies. I wanted to keep the number of fish low at first to keep
the amount of waste down. Here are the pictures of my pond. i hope i can get
some help on this. thanx!
http://www.thehvscene.com/pond.htm