Old 10-08-2003, 08:38 AM
Neo ²°°³®©

Default Fry identification

I have a new(ish) raised pond, 12 x 10 x 3. It's established itself nicely
and the waters now crystal clear.

In it I have 4 Koi, 2 Ghost Koi, 6 Albino Grass Carp, 2 Chebs, 3 Goldfish, 2
Roach and 2 Sturgeon.

The number of fry in there is phenomenal and the fish are growing at an
alarming rate. Especially the goldfish. I have caught some fry and placed
them in a Cory tank and I seem to have three or four different species.

Some look like they are goldfish, some are definitely chebumkins but not
sure about the others though. I have a few in particular that are long, thin
and silver. They look like the grass carp but have black eyes so I guess
they may be baby roach.

Is there a good website for fry identification? one with pictures so I can
compare.

Neo