GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT pardon testing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/40046-ot-pardon-testing.html)

john rutz 10-08-2003 09:03 PM

OT pardon testing

sorry testing new news reader settings

Rob Taylor wrote:
I am designing a garden feature for my garden. I have been looking at mist
and lighting units to enhance the cascades. As I have no experience of them
or to that matter know of anyone else that has one,I was hoping that
some-one could give their thoughts on these items please. Good or bad, all
replies would be greatly appreciated before I make my final decision. Thank
you. Rob Taylor (U.K).

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Lori 11-08-2003 06:05 AM

OT pardon testing

sorry testing new news reader settings

alt.binaries.test is where you can 'test' things. :-)

Lori 11-08-2003 06:05 AM

OT pardon testing

Hank 11-08-2003 06:05 AM

OT pardon testing

Leave John alone. He is not all there today. Being spayed and
everything.

Back to Rob's subject: I used a mister in an aquarium a few years ago
and it looked great, but the slightest breeze ruined the effect. I
don't see it working outside unless on a very still day. IMO

K30a 11-08-2003 06:05 AM

OT pardon testing

I use a mister at Halloween in my cauldron ;-)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html

Lori 11-08-2003 06:06 AM

OT pardon testing

john rutz 11-08-2003 06:07 AM

OT pardon testing

Hank wrote:
Leave John alone. He is not all there today. Being spayed and
everything.

--

slomlmao

John Rutz