Old 10-08-2003, 09:03 PM
john rutz

Default OT pardon testing

sorry testing new news reader settings

Rob Taylor wrote:
I am designing a garden feature for my garden. I have been looking at mist
and lighting units to enhance the cascades. As I have no experience of them
or to that matter know of anyone else that has one,I was hoping that
some-one could give their thoughts on these items please. Good or bad, all
replies would be greatly appreciated before I make my final decision. Thank
you. Rob Taylor (U.K).

--

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 11-08-2003, 06:05 AM
Lori

sorry testing new news reader settings

alt.binaries.test is where you can 'test' things. :-)

Old 11-08-2003, 06:05 AM
Lori

Old 11-08-2003, 06:05 AM
Hank

Leave John alone. He is not all there today. Being spayed and
everything.

Back to Rob's subject: I used a mister in an aquarium a few years ago
and it looked great, but the slightest breeze ruined the effect. I
don't see it working outside unless on a very still day. IMO

Old 11-08-2003, 06:05 AM
K30a

I use a mister at Halloween in my cauldron ;-)

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html

Old 11-08-2003, 06:06 AM
Lori

Old 11-08-2003, 06:07 AM
john rutz

Hank wrote:
Leave John alone. He is not all there today. Being spayed and
everything.

--

slomlmao

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Old 11-08-2003, 06:07 AM
john rutz

Hank wrote:
Leave John alone. He is not all there today. Being spayed and
everything.

--

slomlmao

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com

Pardon Me, But This Is Scary Harry[_1_] Gardening 4 24-07-2007 12:16 AM
Warding off the blues (pardon the pun) x2 tennis maynard Orchid Photos 6 10-04-2007 03:07 PM
pH testing sw United Kingdom 2 02-06-2003 06:08 PM
water testing Greg Dalton Freshwater Aquaria Plants 6 22-02-2003 10:48 PM
Soil testing kits Pat Kiewicz Edible Gardening 5 24-01-2003 12:18 AM