Old 11-08-2003, 06:07 AM
Bob in PA

Default Pictures of my blue koi

Ok, here are pictures of the blue koi. Probably one of the hardest fish
to photograph in my entire pond. I just did a water change, so there is
some stuff clouding the water a bit.
These pictures don't really do the fish much justice. I need to try and
take some in midmorning, when the pond gets some sun. Here's the link:

http://trains99.tripod.com/Pond.html

--

New Layout!!
Check out my pond webpage:

Click on the My Pond Link under Places to Go

Take ME away to reply

Old 11-08-2003, 06:07 AM
Bob in PA

I know it's bad form to follow your own post, just wanted the point out that
the fish is white and blue, not yellow and blue. The yellow color comes
from my water.

Bob

Old 11-08-2003, 06:07 AM
Nedra

Pretty little fish - he looks like he really gets along with
reddish/orange kids.

Nedra