Old 11-08-2003, 06:07 AM
Joan

Default Help on aeration

Hi;

I need better aeration than a small aquarium pump is giving me. Please
suggest some good aerators.

Thanks----

Old 11-08-2003, 06:07 AM
K30a

Joan wrote Please
suggest some good aerators

This is a great catalog.

http://www.aquaticecosystems.com

I bought the air pump I use in the winter
from them - folks are very helpful.

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...ors/index.html
Old 11-08-2003, 06:07 AM
Tom La Bron

Joan,

I use a Luft pump. Have had it for seven years. It has virtually run day
and night for that entire time. I bought a diaphragm replacement package
this year thinking that when I moved it outside it would need to be
refurbished. Well, it is still pumping tons of air into the ponds, so I
still have the kit.

You get it out of www.drsfostersmith.com for $49.95 . It is a great pump.

Tom L.L.

Help on aeration Joan Ponds 0 11-08-2003 04:03 PM
Help on aeration Joan Ponds 1 11-08-2003 02:04 PM
Help on aeration Joan Ponds 0 11-08-2003 06:07 AM
Help on aeration Joan Ponds 0 11-08-2003 06:07 AM
Aeration vs Dethatch help John Lawns 3 14-05-2003 06:08 PM