GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   "blue beauty" lily fragrance amazing (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/40251-blue-beauty-lily-fragrance-amazing.html)

Mike Miller 12-08-2003 05:04 PM

"blue beauty" lily fragrance amazing

I just wanted to plug this lily, which for me is in its 2nd year
(overwintered in my z5). As soon as it's warm it explodes in growth, and I
usually have multiple blooms all summer. The unexpected plus is its amazing
fragrance, which I didn't know to expect. In few years I'll have some to
give away, just wanted to let others know about it.