Old 24-08-2003, 02:02 AM
K30a

Default look at this pond!

The slate pond.
This link should take you right to it.
http://www.pondsolutions.com/photo-c...ge28.htm#FIRST

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html
Old 24-08-2003, 03:32 AM
NJ

"K30a" wrote in message

The slate pond.
This link should take you right to it.
http://www.pondsolutions.com/photo-c...ge28.htm#FIRST

Sigh...sure makes my shared win in this year's Battle of the Ponds look
mighty puny. I am overwhelmed by this pond.

NJ

Old 24-08-2003, 03:42 AM
Lori

The slate pond.
This link should take you right to it.
http://www.pondsolutions.com/photo-c...ge28.htm#FIRST

ohhhhhhhhhhh I am so envious of this pond!
Old 24-08-2003, 04:22 AM
jammer

On 24 Aug 2003 00:46:01 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

The slate pond.
This link should take you right to it.
http://www.pondsolutions.com/photo-c...ge28.htm#FIRST

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

That is quite awesome!
Old 24-08-2003, 04:32 AM
Ghislain

That is a really neat site.Lots of nice pictures good for them that is great
to check out.This is what I enjoy about this Newsgroups.It is so
interesting.

Old 24-08-2003, 05:22 AM
Charles

On 24 Aug 2003 00:46:01 GMT, ESPMER (K30a) wrote:

The slate pond.
This link should take you right to it.
http://www.pondsolutions.com/photo-c...ge28.htm#FIRST

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

Wow, nice.

The other ones are nice as well, but yours ... wow.

--

- Charles
-
Old 24-08-2003, 05:22 AM
Matrix

It looks better without the water in it. You can see the color of the
slate...in a year though you will not be able to see the slate at all
because of the algae and muck. JMO

Old 24-08-2003, 06:46 AM
ken ken is offline
Registered User

Cool

When I see a pond like that, I think professional. It looks great, like someone was hired to do the job. To me the best part of a pond is the making and caring for the pond. As the saying goes, its not the destination, but the journey that counts.
Old 24-08-2003, 08:42 AM
Mistatee

"K30a" wrote in message

The slate pond.
This link should take you right to it.
http://www.pondsolutions.com/photo-c...ge28.htm#FIRST

Now that's fantastic........ and I am even going to put a link on my pond
page to it :

Something like........ Click here for the "I wish" it was my pond page.

Steve

---

Old 24-08-2003, 02:02 PM
Nedra

Strangely enough ... The slate pond is not my favorite.
The work involved gets in the way of my enjoyment ...
I like the first pond much better.
Thanks for the site, Kathy. Lots of gorgeous ponds to
look at!!

Nedra

Old 24-08-2003, 05:03 PM
Bob H

That is Dave O's pond @ http://groups.msn.com/TheOldGardenPond you will find
many more pictures of it there along with many others (including mine, bobs
pond), it is a great group, this newsgroup and that group make a valuable
resource for all questions ponding.

Old 25-08-2003, 12:32 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

One could label that site as, "If you really must put rocks in your pond,
look here!" ;o) ~ jan

The slate pond.
This link should take you right to it.
http://www.pondsolutions.com/photo-c...ge28.htm#FIRST