GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What's that Lily? (correct URL) (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/41455-whats-lily-correct-url.html)

Sue Walsh 27-08-2003 02:27 AM

What's that Lily? (correct URL)

Sorry about the error on the last post, below is the correct URL!

I have added some pictures of my lily plants to my pond album.

Can anyone help with the names?

The White Unnamed, Pink Unnamed were from Home Depot without names, so
I'm not concerned with those two.
But, the others are named varieties, I'm just not sure which is what.

Sue W

view my Lilies in pond album "Rippling Waters"
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

~ jan JJsPond.us 27-08-2003 04:33 AM

What's that Lily? (correct URL)

I have added some pictures of my lily plants to my pond album.
view my Lilies in pond album "Rippling Waters"
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

OMG! Your red flare is AMAZING!!! The white might be Virginia, the crinkled
petals being my clue. Cool dragonfly shots! ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a