Old 27-08-2003, 02:27 AM
Sue Walsh

Default What's that Lily? (correct URL)

Sorry about the error on the last post, below is the correct URL!

I have added some pictures of my lily plants to my pond album.

Can anyone help with the names?

The White Unnamed, Pink Unnamed were from Home Depot without names, so
I'm not concerned with those two.
But, the others are named varieties, I'm just not sure which is what.

Sue W

view my Lilies in pond album "Rippling Waters"
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd
Old 27-08-2003, 04:33 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

I have added some pictures of my lily plants to my pond album.
view my Lilies in pond album "Rippling Waters"
http://community.webshots.com/user/aspenjd

OMG! Your red flare is AMAZING!!! The white might be Virginia, the crinkled
petals being my clue. Cool dragonfly shots! ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 27-08-2003, 05:03 AM
Danny H

JJ

Thanks for signing up on the board

Yep, nice pics..

www.dannyhatt.com

s.com...

Natives of Texas (URL) animaux Texas 8 05-04-2003 11:11 AM
Hi, saw these thought Some Folks here might find them Usefull in these dry times (url) Root Watering Christopher Australia 0 05-04-2003 06:33 AM
[IBC] Society URL Jerry Meislik Bonsai 2 20-03-2003 10:08 PM
Natives of Texas (URL) animaux Texas 8 25-02-2003 03:29 PM
Tomato Recommendations for 2003 :) - now about "copy url" BT Gardening 0 02-02-2003 12:11 AM