GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What pipe size are you using? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/41495-what-pipe-size-you-using.html)

Sam Hopkins 27-08-2003 07:12 PM

What pipe size are you using?

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if you could tell me the average pipe size you use
in your pond for your filter and how many gallons per hour you are pushing
through it.

Thanks,

Sam

joe 27-08-2003 09:02 PM

What pipe size are you using?

Sam Hopkins wrote:

I was wondering if you could tell me the average pipe size you use
in your pond for your filter and how many gallons per hour you are pushing
through it.

2"- about 3800 gph

BenignVanilla 28-08-2003 06:02 PM

What pipe size are you using?

"Sam Hopkins" wrote in message
.. .
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if you could tell me the average pipe size you use
in your pond for your filter and how many gallons per hour you are pushing
through it.

4'' @ 1000 gph roughly.

BV.

joe 28-08-2003 08:22 PM

What pipe size are you using?

BenignVanilla wrote:

4'' @ 1000 gph roughly.

Jeez, you could race submarines down there!

Joe