Old 27-08-2003, 07:12 PM
Sam Hopkins

Default What pipe size are you using?

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if you could tell me the average pipe size you use
in your pond for your filter and how many gallons per hour you are pushing
through it.

Thanks,

Sam

Old 27-08-2003, 09:02 PM
joe

Sam Hopkins wrote:

I was wondering if you could tell me the average pipe size you use
in your pond for your filter and how many gallons per hour you are pushing
through it.

2"- about 3800 gph

Old 28-08-2003, 06:02 PM
BenignVanilla

"Sam Hopkins" wrote in message
.. .
Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if you could tell me the average pipe size you use
in your pond for your filter and how many gallons per hour you are pushing
through it.

4'' @ 1000 gph roughly.

BV.

Old 28-08-2003, 08:22 PM
joe

BenignVanilla wrote:

4'' @ 1000 gph roughly.

Jeez, you could race submarines down there!

Joe

Pipe size? Grumpy Ponds 28 27-08-2004 07:34 PM
Pipe size vs flow rate Nathan A. Smith Ponds 5 09-08-2004 01:11 AM
Pipe size vs flow rate Nathan A. Smith Ponds 0 08-08-2004 02:34 AM
Pipe size vs flow rate Nathan A. Smith Ponds 0 08-08-2004 02:34 AM
Pipe Size BenignVanilla Ponds 16 03-02-2003 02:05 PM