GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pond Installation, Two Important Lessons (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/43048-pond-installation-two-important-lessons.html)

stricks760 14-09-2003 08:02 PM

Pond Installation, Two Important Lessons

1. When cutting underlayment, your wife's scissors from the kitchen drawer
work well -- for about the first 15 feet.

2. Transporting a 15X 30 foot liner in the kids wagon works well -- for
about the first 15 feet.

Unexpected costs so far, one new pair of scissors, one new wagon. I may have
more important lessons after I complete the rocks and waterfall. Stay
tuned.

K30a 14-09-2003 10:05 PM

Pond Installation, Two Important Lessons

Just don't include any expenses for ER treatment or physical therapy!!

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

Remydog 15-09-2003 11:42 AM

Pond Installation, Two Important Lessons

Lesson 3 -- Rocks aren't very heavy. For the first 15 feet. Be careful not
to ruin your back. Use all the human and Mechanical help you can get when
setting in your coping.

Dohhh !!! 15-09-2003 12:03 PM

Pond Installation, Two Important Lessons

LOLOL
I'll remember these lessons when I begin my project.

--
~~~
If you make something idiot-proof, they'll just come up with a better idiot