Old 14-09-2003, 08:02 PM
stricks760

Default Pond Installation, Two Important Lessons

1. When cutting underlayment, your wife's scissors from the kitchen drawer
work well -- for about the first 15 feet.

2. Transporting a 15X 30 foot liner in the kids wagon works well -- for
about the first 15 feet.

Unexpected costs so far, one new pair of scissors, one new wagon. I may have
more important lessons after I complete the rocks and waterfall. Stay
tuned.

Old 14-09-2003, 10:05 PM
K30a

Just don't include any expenses for ER treatment or physical therapy!!

k30a
and the watergardening labradors
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html
Old 15-09-2003, 11:42 AM
Remydog

Lesson 3 -- Rocks aren't very heavy. For the first 15 feet. Be careful not
to ruin your back. Use all the human and Mechanical help you can get when
setting in your coping.

Old 15-09-2003, 12:03 PM
Dohhh !!!

LOLOL
I'll remember these lessons when I begin my project.

--
~~~
If you make something idiot-proof, they'll just come up with a better idiot
stricks760 wrote in message
1. When cutting underlayment, your wife's scissors from the kitchen

drawer
work well -- for about the first 15 feet.

2. Transporting a 15X 30 foot liner in the kids wagon works well -- for
about the first 15 feet.

Unexpected costs so far, one new pair of scissors, one new wagon. I may

have
more important lessons after I complete the rocks and waterfall. Stay
tuned.

First year ponding lessons aktgibbs Ponds 8 05-09-2004 09:21 PM
Lessons learned. Sheepkeeper Orchids 5 31-10-2003 09:02 PM
Snakes in the Garden - herpetology, philosophy lessons Salty Thumb Gardening 9 11-09-2003 11:12 PM
Free Gardening Lessons and Activities Online Amonco8 Edible Gardening 0 29-05-2003 10:56 PM
Free Summertime Gardening Lessons and Articles amonco7 Gardening 0 29-05-2003 10:44 PM