GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/45519-ot.html)

~ jan JJsPond.us 16-10-2003 02:22 AM

OT

Some of you might remember a picture on my website that I had up of some
Lifeguards when I use to be a manager of my local neighborhood pool? Here's
the one that has found fame:

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmop...541257,00.html

I can say I knew him when.... ~ jan :o)
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

K30a 16-10-2003 03:12 AM

OT

My kids can't believe it!
Good old Ryan. He was a great
with the kids, a really nice guy.

k30a

Bonnie 16-10-2003 01:22 PM

OT

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Some of you might remember a picture on my website that I had up of some
Lifeguards when I use to be a manager of my local neighborhood pool? Here's
the one that has found fame:

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmop...541257,00.html

I can say I knew him when.... ~ jan :o)

Now we know why you enjoyed going to work everyday!

--
Bonnie
NJ

~ jan JJsPond.us 17-10-2003 12:42 AM

OT

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmop...541257,00.html

I can say I knew him when.... ~ jan :o)

Now we know why you enjoyed going to work everyday! bonnie

HA! It was a volunteer job (though I got my membership free). Volunteerism
with perks. :o) ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

BenignVanilla 22-10-2003 06:02 PM

OT

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Some of you might remember a picture on my website that I had up of some
Lifeguards when I use to be a manager of my local neighborhood pool?

Here's
the one that has found fame:

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmop...540516_541257,
00.html

I can say I knew him when.... ~ jan :o)

I want it dooly noted that, to my knowledge, no pictures of scantily clad
women have been posted in rec.ponds. I believe this post, opens that door
for us men.

BV.

Bonnie 22-10-2003 08:32 PM

OT

BenignVanilla wrote:
I want it dooly noted that, to my knowledge, no pictures of scantily clad
women have been posted in rec.ponds. I believe this post, opens that door
for us men.

BV.

We had a poster that had mermaids on his site! Jan just
performing a public service ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

~ jan JJsPond.us 23-10-2003 07:32 AM

OT

BenignVanilla wrote:
I want it dooly noted that, to my knowledge, no pictures of scantily clad
women have been posted in rec.ponds. I believe this post, opens that door
for us men.

We had a poster that had mermaids on his site! Jan just
performing a public service ;-) bonnie

Let's not forget I had a picture of the 10 ladies in my water aerobics
class the same time I had my lifeguards posted. Sorry BV you became a
ponder too late for that show. :o) ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website