Old 16-10-2003, 02:22 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

Default OT

Some of you might remember a picture on my website that I had up of some
Lifeguards when I use to be a manager of my local neighborhood pool? Here's
the one that has found fame:

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmop...541257,00.html

I can say I knew him when.... ~ jan )
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website
Old 16-10-2003, 03:12 AM
K30a

My kids can't believe it!
Good old Ryan. He was a great
with the kids, a really nice guy.

k30a

Old 16-10-2003, 01:22 PM
Bonnie

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Some of you might remember a picture on my website that I had up of some
Lifeguards when I use to be a manager of my local neighborhood pool? Here's
the one that has found fame:

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmop...541257,00.html

I can say I knew him when.... ~ jan )

Now we know why you enjoyed going to work everyday!

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 17-10-2003, 12:42 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmop...541257,00.html

I can say I knew him when.... ~ jan )

Now we know why you enjoyed going to work everyday! bonnie

HA! It was a volunteer job (though I got my membership free). Volunteerism
with perks. ) ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

Old 22-10-2003, 06:02 PM
BenignVanilla

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
Some of you might remember a picture on my website that I had up of some
Lifeguards when I use to be a manager of my local neighborhood pool?

Here's
the one that has found fame:

http://magazines.ivillage.com/cosmop...540516_541257,
00.html

I can say I knew him when.... ~ jan )

I want it dooly noted that, to my knowledge, no pictures of scantily clad
women have been posted in rec.ponds. I believe this post, opens that door
for us men.

BV.

Old 22-10-2003, 08:32 PM
Bonnie

BenignVanilla wrote:
I want it dooly noted that, to my knowledge, no pictures of scantily clad
women have been posted in rec.ponds. I believe this post, opens that door
for us men.

BV.

We had a poster that had mermaids on his site! Jan just
performing a public service ;-)

--
Bonnie
NJ

Old 23-10-2003, 07:32 AM
~ jan JJsPond.us

BenignVanilla wrote:
I want it dooly noted that, to my knowledge, no pictures of scantily clad
women have been posted in rec.ponds. I believe this post, opens that door
for us men.

We had a poster that had mermaids on his site! Jan just
performing a public service ;-) bonnie

Let's not forget I had a picture of the 10 ladies in my water aerobics
class the same time I had my lifeguards posted. Sorry BV you became a
ponder too late for that show. ) ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a