Old 18-11-2003, 05:22 AM
Nedra

Default OT - Monsoon !

Wow!! We had a terrific hard rain tonight. About 3 inches
in half hour or so..... The pond flooded - all the Koi are up
swimming around the edge of the rocks ... catching all sorts
of neat critters. One even jumped up and caught something
on the fly. It is in the 60s and should remain at that temp
all week. Looks like winter is postponed for a while :O)

Nedra

"K30a" wrote in message
BV wrote

I have a problem with aphids on the frogbit. Will the DF eat those

in the tank. kewl!

k30a
http://www.geocities.com/watergarden...dors/home.html

Old 18-11-2003, 05:22 AM
K30a

Nedra wrote About 3 inches
in half hour or so

Texas is supposed to be having hard
weather too.
Here we really need rain and we're getting
smidgeons now and then.

Old 18-11-2003, 04:02 PM
John Hines

"Nedra" wrote:

Wow!! We had a terrific hard rain tonight. About 3 inches
in half hour or so..... The pond flooded - all the Koi are up
swimming around the edge of the rocks ... catching all sorts
of neat critters. One even jumped up and caught something
on the fly. It is in the 60s and should remain at that temp
all week. Looks like winter is postponed for a while :O)

OT, I think not, this is why many of us create our little puddle of
nature, to see it in action.

Monsoon season? mogga United Kingdom 7 28-06-2008 06:53 PM
Monsoon Gerald Keuneke Orchids 6 13-11-2004 07:10 AM