Old 26-12-2003, 05:33 PM
Clawedfrogs

Default FroggyFriends Clawed Frog Discussion Group.

Hi,

If any of you own African Clawed or African Dwarf clawed frogs then we would
really appreciate your membership to froggyfriends, we are growing all the
time but we always appreciate new members. FroggyFriends is a friendly
active group for ACF owners to chat, ask and answer questions about these
wonderful aquatic frogs.

Thanks!

Chris.