GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   any reason to avoid folding pond liner under waterfall? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/ponds/49503-any-reason-avoid-folding-pond-liner-under-waterfall.html)

xanadudldu 01-01-2004 03:12 PM

any reason to avoid folding pond liner under waterfall?

I am trying to finish a long postponed water garden and I am wondering
if there are risks to laying stone directly on the folds in the liner
at the waterfall. I want to avoid cutting the liner in case I need to
redesign and widen the waterfall. The stones will rest on a 2x8
cinderblock platform cushioned with an old piece of carpet and topped
with the folded liner.

Thanks,

Jerry

~ jan JJsPond.us 01-01-2004 06:04 PM

any reason to avoid folding pond liner under waterfall?

When working with 45 ml EPDM when in doubt we'd just toss a scrap piece of
liner over the fold. Otherwise I have lots of flat rocks holding down the
folds around my pond edges. ~ jan

http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Defrosted~
Tri-Cities, WA Zone 7a