Old 24-01-2004, 01:42 PM
Dan D.

Default KyDan's annual new garden photo's

Greetings!
I've "finally" gotten this winter's web page update finished.

This year has more pictures than ever before.

If you'd like to take a walk in our back yard and forget about
winter for a few minutes please visit!

http://ky-dan.com/garden2003.html

Comments, corrections, and kudos appreciated.

Hi to all my pond and garden friends!

Peace!
Dan D. Louisville KY good ole USA
http://ky-dan.com

Due to spammers my e-mail address shown in the headers does not work.
If you'd like to send me e-mail please use
kydan at myrealbox dot com
or click at the bottom of my web pages.
Old 24-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Mike Patterson

Great pics!
Can I borrow your time machine for a little while?

I like the last pic on the page, taken April 26, 2004. :-D

Mike

On 24 Jan 2004 05:35:26 -0800, (Dan D.) wrote:

Greetings!
I've "finally" gotten this winter's web page update finished.

This year has more pictures than ever before.

If you'd like to take a walk in our back yard and forget about
winter for a few minutes please visit!

http://ky-dan.com/garden2003.html

Comments, corrections, and kudos appreciated.

Hi to all my pond and garden friends!

Peace!
Dan D. Louisville KY good ole USA
http://ky-dan.com

Due to spammers my e-mail address shown in the headers does not work.
If you'd like to send me e-mail please use
kydan at myrealbox dot com
or click at the bottom of my web pages.

Mike Patterson
Please remove the spamtrap to email me.
Old 24-01-2004, 06:05 PM
Pond Newbie

Very, very nice pictures. You have some amazingly beautiful flowers. What a beautiful
garden. Too bad the smells can't be downloaded with the pictures.

DeAnna
--
If you remember that I prefer my spam without cheese-
then you may be able to email me.

om...

Old 24-01-2004, 08:35 PM
Denise

Thanks Dan, for the wonderful scenery on this freezing cold day. You
have a wonderful place!!

Denise
Tour my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc