Old 09-02-2004, 12:05 PM

Default Frog in Feb !

Yesterday I found an adult common frog hopping arround inside my
unheated greenhouse.
I did not think there was a large enough gap for them to get in but I
must be wrong.

As I am in th UK and it is still winter here should I be concerned for
it or am I best leaving it to live in there for now.

Rgds

Dave
Old 09-02-2004, 02:02 PM
Ka30P

Hi Dave,

I'd leave him there and hope for
the best. Hopefully he'll find enough
insects and critters in there to eat
who made the journey in with him.

Or you can get really carried away and
put him in aquarium with a dish of water
and feed him tasty crickets
and meal worms for the duration.

kathy :-)
Old 09-02-2004, 05:45 PM
Bob

I have 2 tree frogs happily living in the Aloe Vera plant beside my pond
in the heated greenhouse.

Bob