Old 18-02-2004, 02:58 AM
Twobusy

Default Free Goldfish, 200 plus, So Cal

Free Goldfish. If I can not give them away... they will be thrown
away, I guess. Hundreds of them.........

U can save a fish! Come and get them.

Just moved in last November. Goldfish are mixed with Koi and I have
only had 1 death since we moved in. I'm re-doing a 10,000 gal pond and
want only my Koi.

All goldfish must GO. Pond is way over-loaded. First person to come
and get them can have ALL the Goldfish. Most 4" or larger, but many
are 8" too. Most gold, but some are black, white, and multi color.
Still draining the pond so I will have more details when I can see
them all (water is not very clear).

Apple Valley, high desert area of Southern CA
Old 18-02-2004, 05:02 AM
Charles

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 02:42:07 GMT, Twobusy
wrote:

Free Goldfish. If I can not give them away... they will be thrown
away, I guess. Hundreds of them.........

U can save a fish! Come and get them.

Just moved in last November. Goldfish are mixed with Koi and I have
only had 1 death since we moved in. I'm re-doing a 10,000 gal pond and
want only my Koi.

All goldfish must GO. Pond is way over-loaded. First person to come
and get them can have ALL the Goldfish. Most 4" or larger, but many
are 8" too. Most gold, but some are black, white, and multi color.
Still draining the pond so I will have more details when I can see
them all (water is not very clear).

Apple Valley, high desert area of Southern CA

I know someone who may be interested, I'll check with him tomorrow.

--

- Charles
-
Old 18-02-2004, 05:38 AM
jammer

Apple Valley, high desert area of Southern CA

My sister lives in AV. Too bad she never dug that pond.

Old 18-02-2004, 05:49 AM
jammer

Old 18-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Charles

We can take the goldfish. I sent an email for further info, hope it
gets there. If not,
--

- Charles
-