Old 19-02-2004, 03:33 PM
Lee B.

Default Frogs/Toads info sites

In trying to recreate some of my lost links, I found these for froggy fiends
.. . .
http://www.nwf.org/frogwatchUSA/frogs_state.cfm

Click on your state and all the froggies that are known to "haunt" your
local will come up, complete with "calls". It was great fun listening to all
the calls and saying, Yep! I've heard THAT one!

And directions for building Toad Abodes can be found he

http://www.nwf.org/backyardwildlifeh.../toadabode.cfm

Even here in Central FL the frogs are still hiding wherever it is that they
hide, but this can give you a "heads up" for Spring.

Lee

Old 19-02-2004, 03:39 PM
REBEL JOE

Thanks that was neat

http://community.webtv.net/rebeljoe/POND

Old 20-02-2004, 12:42 AM
THE Old Man

On 19 Feb 2004 07:46:17 -0600, "Lee B." wrote:

In trying to recreate some of my lost links, I found these for froggy fiends
. . .
http://www.nwf.org/frogwatchUSA/frogs_state.cfm

Click on your state and all the froggies that are known to "haunt" your
local will come up, complete with "calls". It was great fun listening to all
the calls and saying, Yep! I've heard THAT one!

And directions for building Toad Abodes can be found he

http://www.nwf.org/backyardwildlifeh.../toadabode.cfm

Even here in Central FL the frogs are still hiding wherever it is that they
hide, but this can give you a "heads up" for Spring.

Lee

That's a great site. I've heard this songs all my life but didn't
know which was which except the bullfrog. Thanks.

dd

I may be confused but I'm not sure.

But it is almost a sure thing that I am

Donald from Mississippi
Old 20-02-2004, 01:42 AM
Phyllis and Jim Hurley

Hi Donald,

Phyllis and I are in Clinton. Where are you?

Jim

Check out Jog-A-Thon fundraiser (clears $140+ per child) at: jogathon.net
"THE Old Man" wrote in message
news
[...]

Toads...and the #1 reason i like toads is..... jammer Ponds 2 29-04-2004 12:05 AM
Frogs/Toads info sites Lee B. Ponds 1 19-02-2004 03:18 PM
Toads, toads, and more toads.... Szpond Ponds 18 20-06-2003 03:35 PM
FROGS - Bull Frogs, Leopard Frogs, Spring Peepers (Was BullFrogs) Heather Ponds 1 03-06-2003 06:20 PM
Toads or Frogs Richard Savage United Kingdom 3 13-04-2003 02:09 PM